Frequently asked questions and related answers. Just click the topic of your interest.
The booking system supports payment by the following cards: VISA, Eurocard/MasterCard, and American Express.
Online Booking offers the following types :
- One way – flying just one segment (e.g.: Prague – Larnaca)
- Round trip – the passenger returns to the point from which he/she departed (e.g.: Prague - New York – Prague)
- Open jaw - the return destination is not the same as the departure point, or the passenger returns from a point different from his/her original destination (e.g.: Prague – London, return: Manchester – Prague, or Prague – London, return: Manchester – Ostrava)
The system requests the following information:
- About the passenger - First name, surname, and age; frequent flyer programme number (if you are a member), telephone number, and e-mail address
- About your card - Card type, number, card holder's name, card holder’s address as provided to the bank that issued the card, expiration date
Your tickets, a receipt confirming payment by a debit/credit card, and your travel itinerary.
When a booking is successfully made, a page will be displayed with an overview of all of the data, including the booking code – your itinerary, which may then be printed. If you enter your e-mail address into the system, you will also receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation of your booking after this last step, please contact the nearest Czech Airlines office.
If there is a change initiated by Czech Airlines (change or cancellation of the flight, cancellation of bookings on another carrier's segment, etc.), you will be informed immediately. To inform you, we will use the contact information you have provided when making your booking. Changes initiated by the customer may be made after the ticket is issued, in line with standard procedures.